Odalisque, Eye Rebel
“Fine and delicate taste is the fruit of education and experience.”
Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, La Grande Odalisque, 1814.
Odalisque is our pinnacle of French sophistication in the Mieux Derma collection. In 1814 French artist Jean-Auguste Dominique Ingres painted La Grande Odalisque. The Odalisque was a rebellion against traditional proportioned painting. Ingres’ focus was instead, about the complexity of the female psyche, and the sensuality of the female gaze that was so often lost on traditional painting.
Mieux Derma, Odalisque Eye Rebel, is our romantic gesture toward a more thoughtful approach in skin care. Odalisque is formulated with natural ingredients to redeem the romanticism behind what it means to stare into the glowing gaze of a seductive complexion.
Odalisque is perfect for correcting dark circles under the eyes. We’ve formulated our Odalisque with a plethora of natural anti-inflammatories and soothing activators. The ingredients all work in sync to balance tone around the eyes, whilst enhancing the gaze.
NATURAL RECIPE HIGHLIGHTS
- Buxus Sinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalis Dulcis (Almond) Oil
- Triticum Aesticum (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Aloe Barbedensis (Aloe Vera) extr.
- Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) extr.
- Centella Asiatica extr.
- Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) extr.
- Arnica Montana extr.
- Soluble Hydrolysed (Marine) Collagen
- Hydrolysed (Marine) Elastin
*please refer to packaging for full ingredient list
COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION
Typically we recommend the following skin care regimes:
1. Silence & Stillness, Sensitive Gel Cleanser - for Very Dry to Dry Skin Types
1. Permeate & Polish, Deep Gel Cleanser - for Oily to Problematic Skin Types
1a. Grain & Grit, Gentle Cleansing Exfoliant - 1 to 3 times per week dependent on skin type
2. Albatross Fog, Herbal Toner
3. Timbre & Tone, Moisturiser - for Very Dry to Dry Skin Types
3. Brass & Bass, Moisturiser - for Oily to Problematic Skin Types
3. Wandering Dusk, Hydrating Syrup - for Normal to Combination Skin Types